Outbound/Offsite Program Methodology
- Phase 1 - Our methodology is to understand job description, learning needs, the pain areas and the potential solutions in consultation with client. Based on this, programs are submitted for reviewing and approval.
- Phase 2 - We map client needs to various structured and non-structured learning tools, activities, games, experiences and arrive at the desired outcome for the training program. This program design is submitted to client and approval sought.
- Phase 3 - During the implementation phase, all programs start with icebreakers to bring the team together. Experienced facilitators conduct the program and at the end of each activity, a qualified facilitator processes the experiences and culls out desired behavioral changes that map to the back home processes identified during the program design stage.
Conduct Of Outbound Session
- Activity Based Outbound Training - Participants will go through various activities with different difficulty levels, challenging them mentally and physically. These activities would follow the principle of group dynamics. Activities would be based on following format.
- Activities format -
- Ice Breakers - We start with ice breakers to bring everyone in comfort zone.
- Energizers - Participants are put through energizers to undergo subsequent intense set of activities.
- Team Building Activities - Activities of varying difficulty levels are conducted to explore group dynamics of participants and teams.
- Inter Team Competitions - At later stage activities are conducted in competitive format to Inculcate team spirit and sense of working in small teams.
Detail process would be followed during the conduct of each activity/session and it would involve the following sequence of action
- Briefing - All participants would be briefed in detail about the activity. Each activity would have challenge and goal setting
- Process - During this stage participants would undergo the process which would involve use of intellectual, social and dynamic aspect of team dynamics.
- Debriefing - In the end there would be exhaustive debriefing session which would be conducted to bring out self / team introspection and share experiences by team leaders
- Feedback Session - Lastly, participants are asked to share their feedback and learning
WE ARE EXPERT IN CARRYING OUT BEHAVIOURAL ASSESSMENT IN OUTBOUND TEAM BUILDING FORMAT