MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMSOur Approach to Management Development
Like any developmental process, Management Development is a continuous process till manager’s reach leadership positions. Our approach envisages progressing in their journey from different levels of competence to a level of Unconscious Competence.
Process of Designing Management Development Programs
Slient Features of Program Design
- Progressive learning.
- Multiple modules spread over 10 – 12 weeks.
- Performance evaluation metrics to measure effectiveness of the program.
- Participants work on “Live” projects between modules.
- Results are driven by setting Goals and crafting Action Plans to support goal achievement.
- Content customized to blend context with theory, styles, and competencies.
- Mix of on – site and off – site delivery.
A Proven Design for Management Development Programs
We have had great success with clients from different industry sectors with the program design illustrated below.
Competency based Stand – alone Training Interventions for Managers
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness.
- Conflict Management.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making.
- Workplace Coaching.
- NLP based modules.