DiSC MODEL OF BEHAVIOR
The DiSC profile is a non-judgemental tool used for discussion of people's behavioural differences.
The DiSC ® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviours with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems.
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members.
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict.
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members.
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders.
What does DiSC stand for? What do the letters mean?